You are what you eat!
Many athletes assume that to get faster and stronger they need to train harder and longer. However, they look at the scale and assume just because they are training they can eat whatever they want and get fast. Sorry to break it to you… that is not going to happen. You are not DOGS… so why reward yourself with food!
You eat to train… you don’t train to eat… not just for your own training, but also in general, for LIFE.
Therefor, it is important to be conscious on what you put in your body. What is your excuse to for not eating correctly is it, work, stress, family, relationships, exes, depression, kids, feeling lonely… stop it!!!! Stop making excuses.
Nutrition and a clean, healthy REAL FOOD (not shakes or meal replacements) diet is an integral part of overall health and for seeing results from your fitness regimen. Furthermore, it’s imperative to adapt a “diet” that is sustainable long-term and becomes natural to you and subsequently your lifestyle.
If you are willing to make the sacrifices and changes of bad habits… make it happen. Here is a resource for you: The Weight Loss Management Plan – We Personalize Nutrition For You – from Tri Peak Athelte can help you. . Please visit: http://tripeakathlete.wordpress.com/services/weight-loss-management-plan-we-personalize-nutrition-for-you-new-program/
- Heartland Triathlon – Sebring, FL – June 14, 2014
- Clermont Sprint Race – July 2014
- Club Championship – Courage to Tri – August 24, 2014
- Augusta 70.3 – September, 2014
- Ironman Hawaii – October 11, 2014
- Ironman Florida – November 1, 2014
- Ironman Cozumel – November 30, 2014 – 188 days left
- Monday – 5:30 am – Aquatic Center – Swim
- Tuesday – 5:00 am – Downtown YMCA – Bike Trainer / Run
- Wednesday – 5:30 am – Aquatic Center – Swim
- Thursday – 5:00 am – Downtown YMCA – Bike Trainer / Run
- Friday – 5:30 am – Aquatic Center – Swim
- Saturday – 7:30 am- Kilarney Station – Clermont – Bike / Run
- Sunday – 6:30 am – Downtown YMCA – Run