“Destiny is not a matter of chance, but of choice. Not something to wish for, but to attain.”
– William Jennings Bryan
Most athletes train the way they want to train. By doing so, they se no improvement year by for. However,, athlete who are able to consistently improve season after season ten to train the way they need to train and challenge themselves. AKA… they listen to their Coach.
It can be difficult of an athlete to focus on the areas that are holding him or her back because most uf us developed our strengths in our favorite training areas. However, when we have a specific training session at practice… you might not show up because it is too hard for you. Too bad, suck it up. This could be your race limiter. Countless times I have seen athletes not improve because they are stuck in their ways… lets stop it and change it. I will see you at practice.
Weekly Schedule: May 12 – 18, 2014
Enclosed you will find the schedule for this week. Keep in mind you have the following countdown of your races:
- Heartland Triathlon – Sebring, FL – June 14, 2014
- Clermont Sprint Race – July 2014
- Club Championship – Courage to Tri – August 24, 2014
- Augusta 70.3 – September, 2014
- Ironman Hawaii – October 11, 2014
- Ironman Florida – November 1, 2014
- Ironman Cozumel – November 30, 2014 – 201 days left
- Monday – 5:30 am – Aquatic Center – Swim
- Tuesday – 5:00 am – Downtown YMCA – Bike Trainer / Run
- Wednesday – 5:30 am – Aquatic Center – Swim
- Thursday – 5:00 am – Downtown YMCA – Run
- Friday – 5:30 am – Aquatic Center – Swim
- Saturday – 7:30 am- UCF Research Parkway – Bike / Run
- Sunday – 6:30 am – Lee Vista – Run
I have been to several expos and ran into a product that can help you recovery faster and get back into training without any issues. I have used it several times and help me jump back quicker. Read more about it at:
However, I believe in the product, that I bought one for my studio. If you are interested in using the product, we currently have the ( Eight x 30 min sessions for 100 dollars). If you are interested, please contact me at email@example.com or 321-443-0073, so we can schedule your first appointment.