Athlete Profile: athlete-profile-cfl-tri-club
Ready to reach new heights in triathlon? Join the largest and most structured club in the nation, right here in Central Florida! Whether you’re a beginner, intermediate, advanced or physically challenged athlete, we welcome you to our team of rising stars. Our elite coaches boast over two decades of experience, holding coached sessions every day of the week to help you reach your ultimate potential. Join us on this epic journey and let’s conquer the triathlon world together.
The annual fee it’s per calendar year.
- January 1 – 31 – $160
- Feb 1 – Dec 31 – $200
Lock in your price up before it goes up!
- Daily training, including swimming, running & biking coached by our USA Triathlon, USA Cycling, USA Swimming and USA Track and Field Coaches
- Access to our free Certified Elite and Professional Coaches
- Ability to make a difference as a Board of Director
- Local and National USAT Representation and updates
- Liability Insurance
- Blast e-mail updates
- Club Night Socials – last Thursday (Monthly Social)
- Raffles at every meeting, including race entries and give-aways
- Exclusive opportunities to register early for premier races
- Exclusive opportunities to win slots at races
- Quarterly victory parties
- An Awesome Annual Party to honor members who Go the distance!
- Christmas Party – Support at local and remote Ironman races – Unique volunteer opportunities within the triathlon industry – Meet friends and have experiences you?ll treasure for life!
57 thoughts on “2023 Join The Club”
What part of town do you live?
got it. You are more welcome to join us tomorrow.
I live in Waterford Lakes.
I joined another team since the Y membership associated with this team membership was way too high to justify.
I understand. However, if you look at the amount of time that you will be spending there…. you will be surprised.
Hola estoy interesado en obtener información de su club voy a estar en orlando en septiembre 26 lugares de entrenamiento y afiliación al club Muchas gracias
Please call me at 321-443-0073
gracias pronto te contacto
Am looking for a venue/group to practice my swim for an upcoming Olympic distance race. Does your membership cover access to a pool? Also can you recommend a good lake to practice in?
We swim at the Aquatic center in International drive on Mon – Wed – FRi at 5:30 am. You are more than welcome to join us.
Thanks for your reply. Does the pool have a membership fee or per use charge or is it covered by the tri club membership?
Hi there. I would like to know the answer to this, as well. Are there additional fees or is participation at the YMCA Aquatic Center included in the club fee?
the club fee is 60 dollars annually
yo quiero nadar con uds gracias
I just moved to Orlando and I am looking for a tri club to keep my training going. I am from Rio de Janeiro, Brasil, where I used to practice on a Tri Club. My next race is Miami’s 70.3. Can you send more information on how to join Central Florida Triathlon club? My email is firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your time!
Hi, I’m a recently graduated Division I swimmer who moved to Orlando, and I’m interested in pursuing triathlon. If someone could shoot an email my way so that we could to talk about what types of opportunities the club provides I’d very much appreciate it!
please call me at 3214430073
Is this club for beginners with no experience at all, or do you need to be fit to join?
We accept all levels
What IM races will you be attending/supporting this year?
Haines city 70.3