I hope you are all doing well. I am here in Monterey California for a cycling event. It is amazing all the stuff they have here.
Wahoo just came out with their new Watch that’s the competitor for Garmin! It is amazing!
Enclosed you will find the breakdown for the weekend:
– 6:30 am – Lucky’s Lake Swim – Open Water Swim
(We will not be swimming at the Rosen Aquatic Center as I am out of town )
– 7:30 am – UCF Research Parkway – Duration: 2 – 3 hours. Led by Jenn and Carlos
– 7:30 am – Short Ride – Broadway Mims – https://g.co/kgs/3ZveLZ Led by Jeff
I am very happy how the club has come together. I now we have done a few changes; however, I am very happy with the leadership in place.
Special thanks to:
- Jeff M
SAVE THE DATE
- October 16 – River Swim
- October 17 – Power Core Yoga – Fabletics – 9:30 am
- October 22 – 70.3 North Carolina
- October 28 – Thirsty Thursday – Happy HOur
- October 30 – Halloween Party = TBA
Wave Goodbye – We will miss you Kate
Kate will be moving to Salt Lake City – Please wish her the best. We will miss you