This past weekend was an amazing week of great news!
- Ironman New Zealand
- Emily Jetton
- Leslie Cain
2. F1 Draft Legal Race
- Luis Ortiz – 2nd Place Overall
- Chester Cooper
3. New Born
- Cerena Hardney
- Stephanie Rice
- I apologize I don’t know the babies name.
Enclosed you will find the schedule for this week. Keep in mind you have the following countdown of your races:
- Clermont – 3 weeks
- Haines City and Puerto Rico 70.3 – 6 weeks
- St. Anthony’s – 8 weeks
- Monday – 5:30 am – Aquatic Center – Swim
- Tuesday – 5:00 am – Downtown YMCA – Bike Trainer / Run (Do you have a bike trainer?)
- Wednesday – 5:00 am – Run
- Thursday – 5:00 am – Bike/Run
- Friday – 6:30 am – Lucky’s Lake – Swim
- Saturday – 7:30 am -Lake Minneola
- For those who are doing a longer race such as IM or 70.3 and want to start a little bit earlier. We will be starting out of my office at 6:00 am. If you are interested, make sure you have lights and on time.
- Sunday – 7:00 am – Downtown YMCA – Run (Please visit the CFL Tri Club website for Updates) – Or optional day off