Walking into a swim start, I have seen countless faces of fear on peoples faces, to the point that their goggles start filling up with tears and they start shaking. Suddenly the gun goes off and they are in the water. The start gasping for air and start doing breaststroke during the entire swim.
How to over come this common fear? Countless of times I have take athletes through worst circumstances during training so when race day arrives, there shouldn’t be any doubt on their performance.
I have been to several expos and ran into a product that can help you recovery faster and get back into training without any issues. I have used it several times and help me jump back quicker. Read more about it at:
However, I believe in the product, that I bought one for my studio. If you are interested in using the product, we currently have the ( Eight x 30 min sessions for 100 dollars). If you are interested, please contact me at email@example.com or 321-443-0073, so we can schedule your first appointment.
St Anthony’s Hotel
As you all are aware, we are doing st. Anthony’s as a club race. The hotel in which we have booked a set of rooms. Please call them and let them know that you are part of the CFL Tri Club.
Comfort Inn St. Petersburg.
2260 54th Ave. N.
Saint Petersburg, FL 33714
St Anthony’s – Schedule
Saturday, April 26, 2014
- 9am -12pm: Officials Clinic-By: Thomas Reilly at the Hampton Inn, 80 Beach Drive NE, St. Petersburg, FL. If interested, please contact, Thomas Reilly –FloridaROC@msn.com
- 1:00 pm -Club and Coach Summit– By: Shaelyn Haag and Hector Torres at the Hampton Inn, 80 Beach Drive NE, St. Petersburg, FL
- 2:00 pm – USAT Florida Region- All members of the region are invited to attend. In person meeting at the Hampton Inn, 80 Beach Drive NE, St. Petersburg, FL
- 3:00 pm – Women’s Specific Tri Clinic: “Tips for a Fast and Fabulous Race Day”, Hosted by Jennifer Hutchison, USA Triathlon Level 3 Coaches at the Pavelion in Straub Park.
Weekly Schedule: April 21 – 27, 2014
Enclosed you will find the schedule for this week. Keep in mind you have the following countdown of your races:
- St. Anthony’s – Race Week
- Monday – 5:30 am – Aquatic Center – Swim
- Tuesday – 5:00 am – Downtown YMCA – Bike Trainer / Run
- Wednesday – 5:30 am – Aquatic Center : Swim
- Thursday – 5:00 am – Bike / Run
- Friday – 5:30 am – Aquatic Center – Swim
- Saturday – 7:30 am- Lucky’s Lake – Light Brick
- Sunday – Race Day – St. Anthony’s Triathlon
They have 2013 Cervelo Bikes left over in inventory. They are providing all CFL Tri Club members a 20%. Take advantage of this opportunity and pass by their location.
Schedule your Bike Fitting – Today!
What are the benefits of a proper bike fit?
A proper bike fit is essential for injury prevention and maximized efficiency. An optimal position on the bike will allow for greater comfort and enjoyment while riding. All bodies are different and your position on the bike should reflect your biomechanics.
Who can benefit from a bike fit?
Generally, if you are serious enough to clip into a bike, you will benefit from a bike fit. Whether you are a professional or recreational rider, getting the proper bike fit is an effective yet economical way to improve performance.
How long does a Bike fitting take?
An average fit with fitting lasts 90 minutes. However, if you have major adjustments or component changes, the fit may be longer.
Schedule your bike fitting today at:
www.tripeakathlete.com or via phone: 321-443-0073