- Monday – Swim – Aquatic Center – 5:30 am
- Tuesday – Bike Trainer / Run – Downtown YMCA – 5:00 am
- Wednesday – Swim/Tempo Run – Downtown YMCA – 5:00 am
- We are swimming for 1000 meters and then meeting at the front to for a 80 min run.
- Thursday – Bike Trun/Run – Downtown YMCA – 5:00 am
- Friday – Swim – Downtown YMCA – 5:00 am (Please arrive on time as it is a very long swim and we will be lining up with paces.)
- Saturday – Breakthrough Brick workout – 3 hours 30 min
- 2 1/2 hour bike followed by a specific 1 hour run.
- Sunday – Downtown YMCA – Optional 6:30 am
- 90 minutes
Join the club:
Come join the largest Triathlon Club in Central Florida and the most structured club in the Nation! All level of athletes are welcome: beginner, intermediate, advanced and physically challenged. We have a group of USA Triathlon experienced coaches to help you achieve your goals. Coached sessions held 7 days a week.
- Daily training, including swimming, running & biking coached by our USA Triathlon, USA Cycling, USA Swimming and USA Track and Field Coaches
- Access to our free Certified Elite and Professional Coaches
- Ability to make a difference as a Board of Director
- Local and National USAT Representation and updates
- Liability Insurance
- A Member Directory
- A Membership Card, giving you discounts at several local and internet merchants
- Quarterly Newsletter
- Blast e-mail updates
- Club Night Socials – last Friday (Monthly Social)
- Guest speakers at our quarterly Member Meetings
- Raffles at every meeting, including race entries and give-aways
- Exclusive opportunities to register early for premier races
- Exclusive opportunities to win slots at races
- Quarterly victory parties
- An Awesome Annual Party to honor members who Go the Distance!
- Free Anniversary Party – Christmas Party – Support at local and remote Ironman races – Unique volunteer opportunities within the triathlon industry – Meet friends and have experiences you?ll treasure for life!