Location: Lake Louisa State Park
7305 US Highway 27, Clermont, Florida 34714
Facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/events/331011660739194/
Time: 8 am
Note: There is a Fee entering the park, make sure you bring cash!
Bring Bike and running gear. Do not forget to bring your nutrition and hydration!
It is going to be cold tomorrow morning! If you will like to ride for 3 hours on Saturday! You are welcome to Join Coach Torres for a 3 hour bike session out of his office.
Office Address: 617 Virginia Dr. Orlando, FL 32803
Only 15 slots available. Please text Coach Torres if you will like to attend.
- Long Run
- Location: DTWN YMCA
- Time: 6 am
- Duration: 90 – 100 min
Date: January 20, 2018
Location: Downtown YMCA – 433 N Mills Ave. Orlando, FL 32803
Time: 2:30 pm
Duration: 90 min
Join the Club: Link
Athlete Profile: athlete-profile-cfl-tri-club
Come join the largest Triathlon Club in Central Florida and the most structured club in the Nation! All level of athletes are welcome: beginner, intermediate, advanced and physically challenged. We have a group of USA Triathlon experienced coaches to help you achieve your goals. Coached sessions held 7 days a week.
- Daily training, including swimming, running & biking coached by our USA Triathlon, USA Cycling, USA Swimming and USA Track and Field Coaches
- Access to our free Certified Elite and Professional Coaches
- Ability to make a difference as a Board of Director
- Local and National USAT Representation and updates
- Liability Insurance
- A Member Directory
- A Membership Card, giving you discounts at several local and internet merchants
- Quarterly Newsletter
- Blast e-mail updates
- Club Night Socials – last Friday (Monthly Social)
- Guest speakers at our quarterly Member Meetings
- Raffles at every meeting, including race entries and give-aways
- Exclusive opportunities to register early for premier races
- Exclusive opportunities to win slots at races
- Quarterly victory parties
- An Awesome Annual Party to honor members who Go the
- Free Anniversary Party – Christmas Party – Support at local and remote Ironman races – Unique volunteer opportunities within the triathlon industry – Meet friends and have experiences you?ll treasure for life!