It is going to be cold tomorrow morning! If you will like to ride for 3 hours on Saturday! You are welcome to Join Coach Torres for a 3 hour bike session out of his office.
Office Address: 617 Virginia Dr. Orlando, FL 32803
Only 15 slots available. Please text Coach Torres if you will like to attend.
- Long Run
- Location: DTWN YMCA
- Time: 6 am
- Duration: 90 – 100 min
Date: January 20, 2018
Location: Downtown YMCA – 433 N Mills Ave. Orlando, FL 32803
Time: 2:30 pm
Duration: 90 min
Join the Club: Link
Athlete Profile: athlete-profile-cfl-tri-club
Come join the largest Triathlon Club in Central Florida and the most structured club in the Nation! All level of athletes are welcome: beginner, intermediate, advanced and physically challenged. We have a group of USA Triathlon experienced coaches to help you achieve your goals. Coached sessions held 7 days a week.
- Daily training, including swimming, running & biking coached by our USA Triathlon, USA Cycling, USA Swimming and USA Track and Field Coaches
- Access to our free Certified Elite and Professional Coaches
- Ability to make a difference as a Board of Director
- Local and National USAT Representation and updates
- Liability Insurance
- A Member Directory
- A Membership Card, giving you discounts at several local and internet merchants
- Quarterly Newsletter
- Blast e-mail updates
- Club Night Socials – last Friday (Monthly Social)
- Guest speakers at our quarterly Member Meetings
- Raffles at every meeting, including race entries and give-aways
- Exclusive opportunities to register early for premier races
- Exclusive opportunities to win slots at races
- Quarterly victory parties
- An Awesome Annual Party to honor members who Go the
- Free Anniversary Party – Christmas Party – Support at local and remote Ironman races – Unique volunteer opportunities within the triathlon industry – Meet friends and have experiences you?ll treasure for life!