Enclosed you will find the schedule for this weekend:
Saturday workout: There will be group leaving out of Tri Peak Athlete at 5:30 am. Must be able to hold at least 20 mph drafting and have lights. WE will riding out to Lake Minneola, swim 1000 meters and ride back to Orlando.
For those who want to meet us at Lake Minneola. You can meet us at Lake Minneola at 7:15. We will start with a swim, and then a 2 loop of Cherry Hill lake Rd.
|Saturday||Group A: 5:30 am Group B: 7:00 am||Swim / Bike / Run||Group A: Tri Peak Athlete, LLC Group B: Lake Minneola||Group A: 4 hours Group B: 2.5 hours all with a 30 min post run|
|Sunday||Run on your own||Run||Half Distance: 10 miles Full Distance: 14 miles|
At a Glance
- Hurricane conditions are expected over portions of the Bahamas Friday.
- Isaias has prompted hurricane warnings in parts of Florida.
- First impacts could be felt in parts of Florida as soon as Saturday.
- The forecast for this system is still uncertain because of multiple factors.
- Isaias may ultimately impact a sizable swath of the East Coast as far north as New England early next week.