It was a great weekend to the following athletes:
- Judy Hill – Eagleman
- Chester Cooper – Clermont Sprint Triathlon
- Carmen Bargresar – Clermont Sprint Triathlon
Keep up the good work. It is imperative that you follow your training and stay focused on the target on hand. Don’t deviate or do more than you are supposed to. If you have any questions, ask your coach. You are more welcome to ask me out for coffee and discuss your plan.
Weekly Schedule: June 9-15, 2014
Enclosed you will find the schedule for this week. Keep in mind you have the following countdown of your races:
- Heartland Triathlon – Sebring, FL – June 14, 2014
- Clermont Sprint Race – July 2014
- Club Championship – Courage to Tri – August 24, 2014
- Augusta 70.3 – September, 2014
- Ironman Hawaii – October 11, 2014
- Ironman Florida – November 1, 2014
- Ironman Cozumel – November 30, 2014 – 170 days left
- Monday – 5:30 am – Aquatic Center – Swim
- Tuesday – 5:00 am – Downtown YMCA – Bike Trainer / Run
- Wednesday – 5:30 am – Aquatic Center – Swim
- Thursday – 5:00 am – Downtown YMCA – Bike Trainer / Run
- Friday – 5:30 am – Aquatic Center – Swim
- Saturday – 7:30 am- Lucky’s Lake – Swim, Bike, Run
- 3 laps, 90 min bike, followed by a 30 min run
- Sunday – 6:30 am – Downtown YMCA – Run
Read more for the rest of the schedule
After years of successfully treating thousands of patients with severe illness and disease, NormaTec developed the NormaTec MVP(“Most Valuable Pump”) Sports Medicine model.
Used world-wide by orthopedic surgeons, athletic trainers, and professional and Olympic athletes, the NormaTec MVP has quickly become the treatment option of choice for:
- Pre/Post Workout – Recover faster and perform better
- Injury Recovery – Treat acute and chronic injuries
- Post-Surgery Rehab- Heal faster with less pain
However, I believe in the product, that I bought one for my studio. If you are interested in using the product, we currently have the ( Eight x 30 min sessions for 100 dollars). If you are interested, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 321-443-0073, so we can schedule your first appointment.
Also, if you are interested in purchasing a device, you can get $100 dollars off with the code TriPeak14 and you can also finance for 6 months.
Advance Cycle – Compression Socks
If you’ve been at a road race or triathlon recently or watched Pro’s race, you might have noticed the extremely long compression socks that are seemingly everywhere. Marathon runners have been sporting compression socks for several years. Knee-high socks, however, don’t occur naturally on trails, and have been known to scare away small animals and potential mates (literally).
Benefits of compression socks:
- Protection: They protect your legs from small scratches, abrasions and nasty things like poison ivy on the trail.
- Swelling: Compression technology has been proven to limit swelling, especially in people who spend all day on their feet. I’m guessing spending 24 hours on the trail for a 100-mile ultra counts.
- Dirt: Collects on your sleeves and not on your legs.
- Warmth: Allows you to wear shorts on those iffy days when you’d reluctantly wear tights.
Advance Cycle has a great sale this week on compression socks for 30 – 32 dollars. Stop by there location at:
Address: 6651 S Semoran Blvd #104, Orlando, FL 32822
Hours: Open today · 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Schedule your Bike Fitting – Today!
What are the benefits of a proper bike fit?
A proper bike fit is essential for injury prevention and maximized efficiency. An optimal position on the bike will allow for greater comfort and enjoyment while riding. All bodies are different and your position on the bike should reflect your biomechanics.
Who can benefit from a bike fit?
Generally, if you are serious enough to clip into a bike, you will benefit from a bike fit. Whether you are a professional or recreational rider, getting the proper bike fit is an effective yet economical way to improve performance.
How long does a Bike fitting take?
An average fit with fitting lasts 90 minutes. However, if you have major adjustments or component changes, the fit may be longer.
Schedule your bike fitting today at:
www.tripeakathlete.com or via phone: 321-443-0073
#swim,#bike, #run, #swimming, #biking, #cycling, #running, #runner, #triathlon, #triathlete, #coach, #coaches, #education #training, #clinic, #usa triathlon, #usat, #usa tri, #open water, #group, #specialist, #orlando, #florida, #miami, #naples, #tri club, #winter park, #lactate, #testing, #compressionsocks, #advancecycle, #cervelo