We will be meeting at the Aquatic Center on International Drive at 5:30 am. Please bring a towel, water bottle, running shoes, goggles, fins, paddles, pull buoy and a great attitude.
The Aquatic Center is located at
8422 International Dr
Orlando, FL 32819
See you in the morning – Coach Torres
Sport: Bike Trainer Session / Run
Location: Downtown YMCA
Please bring enough nutrition and hydration for at least 90 min for the bike followed by a short run after the bike.
Join the club:
Come join the largest Triathlon Club in Central Florida and the most structured club in the Nation! All level of athletes are welcome: beginner, intermediate, advanced and physically challenged. We have a group of USA Triathlon experienced coaches to help you achieve your goals. Coached sessions held 7 days a week.
- Daily training, including swimming, running & biking coached by our USA Triathlon, USA Cycling, USA Swimming and USA Track and Field Coaches
- Access to our free Certified Elite and Professional Coaches
- Ability to make a difference as a Board of Director
- Local and National USAT Representation and updates
- Liability Insurance
- A Member Directory
- A Membership Card, giving you discounts at several local and internet merchants
- Quarterly Newsletter
- Blast e-mail updates
- Club Night Socials – last Friday (Monthly Social)
- Guest speakers at our quarterly Member Meetings
- Raffles at every meeting, including race entries and give-aways
- Exclusive opportunities to register early for premier races
- Exclusive opportunities to win slots at races
- Quarterly victory parties
- An Awesome Annual Party to honor members who Go the Distance!
- Free Anniversary Party – Christmas Party – Support at local and remote Ironman races – Unique volunteer opportunities within the triathlon industry – Meet friends and have experiences you?ll treasure for life!
We will be meeting at Lucky’s Lake swim at 7:30 am. The swim will start at 7:45 am. If you can please bring your bike, we will go for an easy bike ride afterwards. Th e easy bike ride will last 90 minutes.
I hope you are all enjoying the holidays and drinking all the egg nigh and ‘coquito ‘ you want. Even though it doesn’t feel like Christmas because it is super hot. Embrace it and have fun!
Make sure you say thank you to your love ones and thank you for putting up with you with this wonderful year of training.
The Central Florida Tri Club will be hosting there 9th Annual Holiday party on December 19, 2015. The location will be held at Zachary Sinnott home:
1900 Temple Drive
Winter Park FL 32789
Time: 5 pm – 8 pm
We are doing a holiday gift exchange – White Elephant. So bring a gift that is wrapped and under $25.00
Donate to Knights Pantry at UCF
UCF Students need your help! On UCF campus there is necessary resource available for students in need of food and clothing: the Knight’s Pantry. Since rigorous data collection began in 2011, we have assisted about 9,500 per semester, and that number is increasing annually! In these four years, we have provided over 110,000 pounds of food to UCF students!
A key component to exceling in college includes being able to maintain a healthy sustainable diet and being able to apply for jobs and internships, and hopefully landing an interview. For students who have to choose between buying textbooks and eating, we have found that without expendable income students will attempt to cut corners and go without proper nutrition, hygiene items, or the ability to look professional on job interviews. With a month away from school, and the resources that come with it, winter break can seem daunting for Knights in need.
In order to accommodate our students and offer the best opportunity for success regardless of economic starting point, we have been collecting non-perishable and canned food items, professional clothing for both men and women, and various hygiene items. If you by chance have any not-immediately-perishables, excess toiletries or business clothing and would be willing to donate to UCF Students in need, please consider doing so.