- 4:30 am – Bike Trainer Session – Tri Peak Athlete – Please text me to RSVP
- 6:30 am – Run – Downtown YMCA
- 9:00 am – Team Building – Blue Jacket Park
- Please bring your T-shirt our Tri Top for the picture. If you don’t have one, please contact Ana Caminas at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Directions: https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Downtown+Orlando+YMCA,+433+N+Mills+Ave,+Orlando,+Florida+32803/Blue+Jacket+Park,+2501+General+Rees+Ave,+Orlando,+Floridaemail@example.com,-81.3688596,14z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m14!4m13!1m5!1m1!1s0x88e77ae7c2a4cedb:0x8787dfc8a29abf65!2m2!1d-81.363923!2d28.548917!1m5!1m1!1s0x88e765515dde49b1:0xef6e2a763f381b12!2m2!1d-81.338933!2d28.577277!3e0
- Duration: 90 minutes
- 7:30 am 0 Lake Minneola – Clermont, FL
- Duration: 3 hours
- Run after bike: 30 min
It is that time of the year again, in which we all reunite for a fun and positive gathering. We will be having a team picture and a lot fun.
We will be hosting it on:
Date: March 15, 2014
Time: 9:00 am
Location: Blue Jacket Park – We will meet by the fountain.
Items: Bring team shirt, workouts clothes and hydration.
Enclosed you will find the breakdown for this weekend!
- Monday – Aquatic Center – 5:30 am – Swim
- Tuesday – Downtown YMCA – 5:00 am – Bike
- Wednesday – Aquatic Center – 5:30 am – Swim
- – Youth Team – Tri Peak Athlete – 4:00 pm
- Thursday – Downtown YMCA – 5:00 am – Bike
- Friday – – Aquatic Center – 5:30 am – Swim
- Lucky’s Lake – 6:30 am – Open water swim (Option)
- Saturday – Downtown YMCA – 6:30 am – Run
- Team Building – 9 am at Blue Jacket Park
- Sunday – Lake Minneola – Clermont – 7:30 am
Keep up the good work and I’ll see you in the morning.
We will be staying at the
Comfort Inn St. Petersburg.
2260 54th Ave. N.
Saint Petersburg, FL 33714
We are calling to hold a few rooms at a discounted rate. As soon as we have it, we will provide it to the team..
For those athletes that can not attend Lucky’s Lake tomorrow morning at 6:30 am, please do the following workout:
12 x 50 as sets as 3
All of these will be at Moderate effort.
20 x 100s as
Rev 3 in Venice, FL has opened and they have special pricing. Make sure you sign up.
We will have early bird pricing from Monday March 3 – Sunday March 9th. Register early and take advantage of a great deal!
Early Bird Price:
- Half Rev $199
- Olympic Rev $115
Price as of March 10, 2014:
- Half Rev $215
- Olympic Rev $125
Save The Date – Team Building
It is that time of the year again, in which we all reunite for a fun and positive gathering. We will be having a team picture and a lot fun. We will be hosting it on:
- Date: March 15, 2014
- Time: 9:00 am
- Location: Blue Jacket Park
- Items: Bring team shirt, workouts clothes and hydration.
They have 2013 Cervelo Bikes left over in inventory. They are providing all CFL Tri Club members a 20%. Take advantage of this opportunity and pass by their location.
This past weekend was an amazing week of great news!
- Ironman New Zealand
- Emily Jetton
- Leslie Cain
2. F1 Draft Legal Race
- Luis Ortiz – 2nd Place Overall
- Chester Cooper
3. New Born
- Cerena Hardney
- Stephanie Rice
- I apologize I don’t know the babies name.
Enclosed you will find the schedule for this week. Keep in mind you have the following countdown of your races:
- Clermont – 3 weeks
- Haines City and Puerto Rico 70.3 – 6 weeks
- St. Anthony’s – 8 weeks
- Monday – 5:30 am – Aquatic Center – Swim
- Tuesday – 5:00 am – Downtown YMCA – Bike Trainer / Run (Do you have a bike trainer?)
- Wednesday – 5:00 am – Run
- Thursday – 5:00 am – Bike/Run
- Friday – 6:30 am – Lucky’s Lake – Swim
- Saturday – 7:30 am -Lake Minneola
- For those who are doing a longer race such as IM or 70.3 and want to start a little bit earlier. We will be starting out of my office at 6:00 am. If you are interested, make sure you have lights and on time.
- Sunday – 7:00 am – Downtown YMCA – Run (Please visit the CFL Tri Club website for Updates) – Or optional day off