I am very excited to say that we will be celebrating our 10th year anniversary. We will be hosting our kick off meeting on January 31, 2016 at the Downtown YMCA, 433 N. Mills Ave. Orlando, FL 32803 at 12:30 pm.
At our annual meeting, we will be going over our annual plan, races, event and much more. I look forward in seeing you all there. I can’t believe it is going to be 10 years already.
Sign up today:
Tomorrow’s morning is going to be a great workout. On Friday’s we focus on building speed. It is going to be great day! Make sure you bring your hydration, nutrition and towel.
Location: YMCA Aquatic Center , International Dr.
Time: 5:30 am
Coach: Hector Torres
We will be meeting at the Aquatic Center on International Drive at 5:30 am. Please bring a towel, water bottle, running shoes, goggles, fins, paddles, pull buoy and a great attitude.
The Aquatic Center is located at
8422 International Dr
Orlando, FL 32819
See you in the morning – Coach Torres
Sport: Bike Trainer Session / Run
Location: Downtown YMCA
Please bring enough nutrition and hydration for at least 90 min for the bike followed by a short run after the bike.
Join the club:
Come join the largest Triathlon Club in Central Florida and the most structured club in the Nation! All level of athletes are welcome: beginner, intermediate, advanced and physically challenged. We have a group of USA Triathlon experienced coaches to help you achieve your goals. Coached sessions held 7 days a week.
- Daily training, including swimming, running & biking coached by our USA Triathlon, USA Cycling, USA Swimming and USA Track and Field Coaches
- Access to our free Certified Elite and Professional Coaches
- Ability to make a difference as a Board of Director
- Local and National USAT Representation and updates
- Liability Insurance
- A Member Directory
- A Membership Card, giving you discounts at several local and internet merchants
- Quarterly Newsletter
- Blast e-mail updates
- Club Night Socials – last Friday (Monthly Social)
- Guest speakers at our quarterly Member Meetings
- Raffles at every meeting, including race entries and give-aways
- Exclusive opportunities to register early for premier races
- Exclusive opportunities to win slots at races
- Quarterly victory parties
- An Awesome Annual Party to honor members who Go the Distance!
- Free Anniversary Party – Christmas Party – Support at local and remote Ironman races – Unique volunteer opportunities within the triathlon industry – Meet friends and have experiences you?ll treasure for life!
We will be meeting at Lucky’s Lake swim at 7:30 am. The swim will start at 7:45 am. If you can please bring your bike, we will go for an easy bike ride afterwards. Th e easy bike ride will last 90 minutes.
I hope you are all enjoying the holidays and drinking all the egg nigh and ‘coquito ‘ you want. Even though it doesn’t feel like Christmas because it is super hot. Embrace it and have fun!
Make sure you say thank you to your love ones and thank you for putting up with you with this wonderful year of training.