Week of April 14 – 20, 2014
I will like to Congratulate all of the athletes who raced this past weekend:
Haines City – 70.3
- Amanda Green
- Patricia Smith – 2nd Place
- Kim Capps
- Kevin Bickley
- Trent Smith
- Sean Dishman
- Andrew Heinrich
- Larry Nurcouse
- Tim Boyd
- Bill Freyer
- Jason Sanders
San Juan 70.3
- Ruben De Jesus
- William Morales
- Luis Ortiz
- Rafael Oliver
I am very proud of all of you! Your hard work and dedication allowed you to overcome many obstacles and achieve your performance.
Enclosed you will find the schedule for this week:
- Monday – Swim
- Tuesday – Bike / Run
- Wednesday – Swim
- Thursday – Bike
- Friday – Swim
- Saturday – UCF Research Parkway
- – 7:30 am – Duration: 3 – 4 hours
- Sunday – Lee Vista – 7:30 am
- – Duration: 3 hours
Can you believe that your “A” of the 1st part of the season:
- South Beach Triathlon – Race Week
- Haines City and Puerto Rico – Taper Week
- St. Anthony’s Triathlon – 3 Weeks
Enclosed you will find the breakdown for this week.
- Monday – 5:30 am – Aquatic Center – Swim
- Tuesday – 5:00 am – Downtown YMCA – Bike Trainer/Run
- Wednesday – 5:00 am – Downtown YMCA – Run
- Thursday – 5:00 am – Downtown YMCA – Bike Trainer/Run
- Friday – 5:30 am – Aquatic Center – Swim
- Saturday – 7:30 am – UCF Research Parkway – Bike/Run (Duration 3 hours)
- Sunday – 7:30 am – Lee Vista and 436 – Bike / Run (Duration 2:30 hours)
Keep up the good work and I’ll see you in the morning
Enclosed you will find the swim workout for today:
- 200 Free
- 200 pull
- 200 kick with board
- 6 x 50 as 25 Serape Drill / 25 Free with 15 sec Recovery.
- 500 pull with paddles at tempo pace with 30 sec recovery
- 5 x 100 on 2 min at race pace effort
- 1 min recovery
It is that time of the year again, in which we all reunite for a fun and positive gathering. We will be having a team picture and a lot fun.
We will be hosting it on:
Date: March 15, 2014
Time: 9:00 am
Location: Blue Jacket Park – We will meet by the fountain.
Items: Bring team shirt, workouts clothes and hydration.
Rev 3 in Venice, FL has opened and they have special pricing. Make sure you sign up.
We will have early bird pricing from Monday March 3 – Sunday March 9th. Register early and take advantage of a great deal!
Early Bird Price:
- Half Rev $199
- Olympic Rev $115
Price as of March 10, 2014:
- Half Rev $215
- Olympic Rev $125
Save The Date – Team Building
It is that time of the year again, in which we all reunite for a fun and positive gathering. We will be having a team picture and a lot fun. We will be hosting it on:
- Date: March 15, 2014
- Time: 9:00 am
- Location: Blue Jacket Park
- Items: Bring team shirt, workouts clothes and hydration.
They have 2013 Cervelo Bikes left over in inventory. They are providing all CFL Tri Club members a 20%. Take advantage of this opportunity and pass by their location.
Enjoying the swim at a lovely day!