Join the club:
Come join the largest Triathlon Club in Central Florida and the most structured club in the Nation! All level of athletes are welcome: beginner, intermediate, advanced and physically challenged. We have a group of USA Triathlon experienced coaches to help you achieve your goals. Coached sessions held 7 days a week.
- Daily training, including swimming, running & biking coached by our USA Triathlon, USA Cycling, USA Swimming and USA Track and Field Coaches
- Access to our free Certified Elite and Professional Coaches
- Ability to make a difference as a Board of Director
- Local and National USAT Representation and updates
- Liability Insurance
- A Member Directory
- A Membership Card, giving you discounts at several local and internet merchants
- Quarterly Newsletter
- Blast e-mail updates
- Club Night Socials – last Friday (Monthly Social)
- Guest speakers at our quarterly Member Meetings
- Raffles at every meeting, including race entries and give-aways
- Exclusive opportunities to register early for premier races
- Exclusive opportunities to win slots at races
- Quarterly victory parties
- An Awesome Annual Party to honor members who Go the Distance!
- Free Anniversary Party – Christmas Party – Support at local and remote Ironman races – Unique volunteer opportunities within the triathlon industry – Meet friends and have experiences you?ll treasure for life!
Downtown YMCA — Metro Office
433 N. Mills Ave. Orlando, FL 32803
Saturday, January 10, 2015 9am
Meet the coaches and connect with other fellow triathletes. The CFL Tri club is one of the oldest and largest triathlon clubs in Central Florida. Our members’ experience levels range from first timers to professional. We are here to support all levels of triathletes by offering training sessions & clinics; monthly meetings, social activities and more.
www.cfltriclub.com Phone: 321-443-0073
Congratulations to Ironman Cozumel Athletes….!
- Ironman Cozumel
- Ruben De Jesus
- Hector Torres
- Sean McEntee
- Paul Ladzgins
- Kelli Saul
- Karen Bhilar
- Jay Burrell
- Jay Strates
- Tim Boyd
- William Morales
- Jose Lopez
- OUC Half Marathon & 5k
- Jennifer Hogan
- Michael Hill
- Michelle Hill
- Waleska Vega
- Jose Lopez
- Larry Calderon
- Ana Howard
- Carmen Bargreser
- Mark Hernandez
- Cathy Brown Butler
- Michael Melton
- Medi, Valerie and Judy who ran only 10 miles of it.
NormaTec Sale – $1495 (Discount code: Tripeak14)
Don’t miss out on NormaTec’s exclusive Holiday Sale, complete with your very own NormaTec Holiday Stocking to hang by the fire! (While supplies last.)
NormaTec is the gift that keeps on giving. Back up training days with fresh legs and faster recovery to crush your PR in 2015. Order now
or speak with an Athlete Specialist at (866) 658-5896.
Week Schedule – December 8 – 13, 2014
- 5:30 am – Aquatic Center YMCA – Swim
- 5:00 am – Downtown YMCA – Bike Trainer / Run
- 5:30 am – Aquatic Center YMCA – Swim
- 5:00 am – Downtown YMCA – Tempo Run
- 5:30 am – Aquatic Center YMCA- Swim
- 7:30 am – Advanced Cycle – Recovery Ride (Road Bike)
- 7:00 am – Lee Vista and 436 – Starbucks
- Base Training:
- 2 hour ride followed by a 20 min run
Sunday – NO Training Today
On Sunday it is going to be Mother’s Day.
Mother’s Day is the day we celebrate our mothers, all they do for us and all they mean to us. It is an opportunity to give thanks to mom for being mom. An annual holiday, Mother’s Day is celebrated across the world, letting children everywhere say thank you for all the laundry, meals, after school activities, dental work and love a mother provides.
Even tho sometimes we feel that our Mother’s don’t know what they are talking about…. sorry to be the bearer of bad news… but THEY DO and THEY ARE ALWAYS RIGHT! They were our age once and if we thought that we could get away with things… they know it.
Take this day and celebrate with your mom. Appreciate her for everything she does for you. Love you MOM!
Weekly Schedule: May 5 – 10, 2014
Enclosed you will find the schedule for this week. Keep in mind you have the following countdown of your races:
- Heartland Triathlon – Sebring, FL – June 14, 2014
- Clermont Sprint Race – July 2014
- Club Championship – Courage to Tri – August 24, 2014
- Augusta 70.3 – September, 2014
- Monday – 5:30 am – Aquatic Center – Swim
- Tuesday – 5:00 am – Downtown YMCA – Bike Trainer / Run
- Wednesday – 5:00 am – Downtown YMCA – Run
- Thursday – 5:00 am – Bike
- Friday – 5:30 am – Aquatic Center – Swim
- Saturday – 7:30 am- Kilarney Station Clermont, – Bike
- Sunday – 6:30 am – Downtown YMCA – Run
I have been to several expos and ran into a product that can help you recovery faster and get back into training without any issues. I have used it several times and help me jump back quicker. Read more about it at:
However, I believe in the product, that I bought one for my studio. If you are interested in using the product, we currently have the ( Eight x 30 min sessions for 100 dollars). If you are interested, please contact me at email@example.com or 321-443-0073, so we can schedule your first appointment.
They have 2013 Cervelo Bikes left over in inventory. They are providing all CFL Tri Club members a 20%. Take advantage of this opportunity and pass by their location.
Schedule your Bike Fitting – Today!
What are the benefits of a proper bike fit?
A proper bike fit is essential for injury prevention and maximized efficiency. An optimal position on the bike will allow for greater comfort and enjoyment while riding. All bodies are different and your position on the bike should reflect your biomechanics.
Who can benefit from a bike fit?
Generally, if you are serious enough to clip into a bike, you will benefit from a bike fit. Whether you are a professional or recreational rider, getting the proper bike fit is an effective yet economical way to improve performance.
How long does a Bike fitting take?
An average fit with fitting lasts 90 minutes. However, if you have major adjustments or component changes, the fit may be longer.
Schedule your bike fitting today at:
www.tripeakathlete.com or via phone: 321-443-0073