I hope you are all doing well and enjoying your time at home. I am glad you are all safe and ready to get back at it. Enclosed you will find the schedule for this weekend. FYI, there is no GATE at Lake Louisa! I called and told me that their gate is down and we can go early. Therefore, we are starting early!
- Arrival Time: 6:30 am (Bring Lights)
- Start Time: 7 am
- Location: Lake Louisa State Park
- 4 hours – California / Cozumel – 4 mile run
- 3 hours – 70.3 Cartagena / North Carolina – 3 mile run
- 2:30 hours – Augusta Racers – Ride – 2 mile run (EASY)
- 14 – 15 mile run – Ironman Cali / COZUMEL / FL
- 8 – 10 mile run – 70.3 Cartagena / North Carolina
- 80 min run (EASY) – Augusta Racers
Post Augusta / Hurricane IAN Celebration
I am inviting you to my home to celebrate the accomplishments of our athletes who raced this past weekend and surfing Hurricane IAN.
This Sunday at 5 pm. It is a POT Luck Celebration – Theme: International Dishes. Make your favorite international dish and bring it over. Bring your beverage to share. We will arrive at 5 pm and start eating at 5:30 pm. Please let me know if you will attend via text.