I want to say Congratulations again to all of the athletes who raced this past weekend! What an amazing job! Keep up the good work!
Question of the Week
Question of the week: Does cycling two days a week will make a strong cyclist?
Answer: No! You must follow a periodized plan and bike at least 3 – 5 days per week.
Schedule – New for this May 17 – 23, 2021
I will be traveling to Salt Lake City on Thursday to coach my athlete in Utah. Therefore, Please review the schedule for this week:
The Swim workouts will be posted. So please look for them.
Saturday and Sunday rides will be led by Jen and Carlos.
Central Florida Tri Club Branching Out – Cocoa Beach
The Club is Growing and we are going to have a separate group starting in Cocoa Beach. Starting this Saturday, for those who live in that area will be able to join Asst. Coach Jeff on a training ride.
- Start Time: 7:30 am
- Event: Bike/Run Training along the beautiful and scenic indian River Drive starting from Cocoa Village.
- Meet: Cocoa Riverfront Park(Across from Ryan’s Pizza and Pub)401 Riveredge BlvdCocoa, FL 32922
- Parking: See Map, the Red boxes are free public parking areas ( There is also street parking throughout the downtown area). The blue box is the meeting area.
- Route: Indian River Road (Rockledge Rd) road proceeds north and south from Cocoa Village and spans roughly 28 miles total round trip. We will proceed South first then back north. Those wanting a longer ride may bike the North section twice. After the bike we will run south.
- For information Contact Jeff Meister (321-298-5375)
How to Join the Club
Join The CFL Tri Club
Follow the link below: https://cfltriclub.wordpress.com/about/join-the-club/
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. I’ll see you all in the morning for the Bike Trainer Session.
Little Secret: I am still doing Ironman Cozumel. Do you want to race? So sign up! We have a big group going!
Keep on Grinding!