Priority registration is opening for three North American IRONMAN events this week and we want to make sure all of your club members get this great benefit! Please pass on the info below to all of your club members to ensure that they receive their priority entry email this Thursday for Memorial Hermann IRONMAN Texas, IRONMAN Santa Rosa, and the exciting 2020 return of IRONMAN St. George!
Please share the below info with your TriClub members:
One of the great benefits of the IRONMAN TriClub program is priority entry to select IRONMAN and IRONMAN 70.3 races. In order for you, as a TriClub athlete to receive your priority entry email when they go out this Thursday for Memorial Hermann IRONMAN Texas, IRONMAN Santa Rosa and IRONMAN St. George, you will need to complete your affiliation through the steps below no later than 11:59PM ET this Wednesday, May 15th.
To affiliate follow the steps below, or view this how to video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sAuIoaWyVA&feature=youtu.be:
1. Create an IRONMAN Athlete Profile here (http://www.ironman.com/triathlon/forms/single-sign-up.aspx)
2. Login to your account by clicking on the Log In button on the top right of the page and then Click on “My Account”
3. Once in your account, go to the “My Athlete Profile” tab and add your TriClub Affiliation from the drop down
4. Click “Save Changes” at the bottom of the page
5. Go to the “Notifications” tab and click on all of your subscription preferences (Note: “Announcements” must be checked in order to get the Priority Entry” emails
Please feel free to reach out to the Athlete Development Team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!
See you at the start line!