This is going to long sets. Therefore, make sure you have enough nutrition and hydration.
- Warm up:
- 200 Free,
- 200 Kick
- 200 Pull
- 6 x 50 as 25 drill / 25 Free with 15 sec recovery
- Drill: Fist Drill and Catch up
- Main Set:
- 4×100 as (50 single arm swim / 50 free)
- 6 x 400 as (4×100, 400 swim, 2×200, 400 Pull).
- Warm Down:
- 4×50 stroke;
- 4×50 as 25 underwater kick / 25 free.
Notes: Single arm swim is right arm down, left arm back, non-swimming arm is out in front and relaxed in the water. Underwater swim is down as far as you can, then freestyle the rest of the way. Main set rest should be 10″ per 100.