Daily Archives: December 27, 2017
Did you know ?!
Did you know?!
The Vitamin D found in Milk is not naturally occurring but added.Recent research indicates that vitamin D is even more important than it was previously believed to be and that vitamin D deficiency in widespread in American society.
Research out of Harvard University suggests that between 24 and 40 percent of Americans have low levels of vitamin D, which is needed to maintain healthy bones and a strong immune system ( Gordon et al.2004 ).
Vitamin D deficiency weakens the bones and muscles and increases the risk of cancer by as much as 30 percent.
The primary source of vitamin D is actually the sun. The skin naturally produces vitamin D when exposed to ultraviolet radiation. Some experts now believe that it is not possible to get enough vitamin D for optimal health with out regular sun exposure.
Source :Racing weight by Matt Fitzgerald
Join the CFL Tri Club in 2018
Athlete Profile: athlete-profile-cfl-tri-club
Come join the largest Triathlon Club in Central Florida and the most structured club in the Nation! All level of athletes are welcome: beginner, intermediate, advanced and physically challenged. We have a group of USA Triathlon experienced coaches to help you achieve your goals. Coached sessions held 7 days a week.
- Daily training, including swimming, running & biking coached by our USA Triathlon, USA Cycling, USA Swimming and USA Track and Field Coaches
- Access to our free Certified Elite and Professional Coaches
- Ability to make a difference as a Board of Director
- Local and National USAT Representation and updates
- Liability Insurance
- A Member Directory
- A Membership Card, giving you discounts at several local and internet merchants
- Quarterly Newsletter
- Blast e-mail updates
- Club Night Socials – last Friday (Monthly Social)
- Guest speakers at our quarterly Member Meetings
- Raffles at every meeting, including race entries and give-aways
- Exclusive opportunities to register early for premier races
- Exclusive opportunities to win slots at races
- Quarterly victory parties
- An Awesome Annual Party to honor members who Go the
- Free Anniversary Party – Christmas Party – Support at local and remote Ironman races – Unique volunteer opportunities within the triathlon industry – Meet friends and have experiences you?ll treasure for life!
Wednesday – Swim