- Monday – Swim – Aquatic Center – 5:30 am
- Tuesday – Bike Trainer – Downtown YMCA – 5:00 am
- Wednesday – Swim – Aquatic Center – 5:30 am
- Thursday – Run – Downtown YMCA – 5:00 am
- Friday – OFF – Get some rest and sleep in.
- Saturday – Indoors, it is going to be very cold outside. If you want to do a bike trainer session out of Tri Peak Athlete at 5:00 am, please contact me directly. I can only fit 14 people. So contact me immediately.
- Sunday – Downtown YMCA – Optional 6:30 am
- 90 minutes
Monthly Archives: February 2016
I just looked at the weather at it is going to 39 degrees! We are doing a bike trainer session out of the DTWN YMCA at 5 am.
Thank you very much!
February 9 – 14
Race Schedule – January – June 2016
Join Central Florida Tri Club Power House:
We look forward in seeing all of you there.
Order your Uniform today!
Take advantage of your Discounts!
All USA Triathlon members receive exclusive discounts through the organization’s partners. Find a range of products to support all parts of the multisport lifestyle ranging from travel discounts to insurance and energy gels. Find more information at www.usatriathlon.org/discountspreview and access exclusive codes for USA Triathlon members discounts at www.usatriathlon.org/discounts
Schedule your Bike Fitting – Today!
What are the benefits of a proper bike fit?
A proper bike fit is essential for injury prevention and maximized efficiency. An optimal position on the bike will allow for greater comfort and enjoyment while riding. All bodies are different and your position on the bike should reflect your biomechanics.
Who can benefit from a bike fit?
Generally, if you are serious enough to clip into a bike, you will benefit from a bike fit. Whether you are a professional or recreational rider, getting the proper bike fit is an effective yet economical way to improve performance.
How long does a Bike fitting take?
An average fit with fitting lasts 90 minutes. However, if you have major adjustments or component changes, the fit may be longer.
Schedule your bike fitting today at:
http://www.tripeakathlete.com or via phone: 321-443-0073
Week of February 3 -7, 2016
What a wonderful kick off meeting! Enclosed you will find the details of this weeks workout:
- Wednesday, February 4, 2016
- Location: Aquatic center on International Dr.
- Time: 5:30 am
- Sport: Swim
- Thursday, February 5, 2016
- Location: Downtown YMCA
- Time; 5:00 am
- Sport: Run / Track
- Friday, February 5, 2016
- Location: Aquatic Center on International Dr.
- Time: 5:30 am
- Sport: Swim
- Saturday, February 6, 2016
- Location: Lee Vista / 436 Starbucks
- Time: 7:30 am
- Sport: Bike / Run – Redemption
- Sunday, February 7
- Location: DTWN
- Time: On your own
- Sport: Run – workout will be provided on Facebook.
Join the club at: Link or copy and past this url: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2016-cfl-tri-club-annual-membership-registration-20303820273