Countdown to races!
- Heartland Triathlon – Sebring, FL – Youth Championship – June 20 – 21, 2015 – www.heartlandtri.com/
- Huntington’s Disease Triathlon – Club Championship – July 26, 2015
- Registration: http://www.huntingtonsdiseasefl.org
- Clydesdale and Athenas National Championship – June 14, 2015
- Six Gap Century Ride – September 27, 2015
- We are going to be doing a group trip for the Six Gap as a team. Please go ahead register and let me know.
- Michelle Hill
- Michael Hill
- Patricia Smith
- Leslie Wolcott
- Wynne McFarlin
- Kathy Palazzo
- Kyle Coon
- Kim Capps
- Shannon Sakarati
- Michael Melton
- Jennifer Sturgess
- Steve Dickson
- Connor Valenswink
- Jamie Lynn
- Marco Cortes
- Dave Kunz
- Sincy Curley
- Chester Cooper
- Jennifer Hogan
Enclosed you will find the breakdown for this weekend:
|Time||5:30 am||5:00 am||5:30 am||5 am||5:30 am||6:30 am||OFF|
|Location||Aquatic Center||Dtwn YMCA||Aquatic Center||Dtwn||Aquatic Center||Kilarney St|
|Note||Endurance||Muscular Endurance||Bring your running shoes||Speed||Speed||Tempo|
Advanced Cycle, YMCA of Central Florida, NormaTec Recovery, David’s World Cycle, Track Shack, Rudy Project.
Six Gap Century Ride
Coming on September 27, 2015 and taking place in Georgia’s Premier Cycling Venue, the Six Gap Century & Three Gap Fifty boasts many of the same roads and mountain climbs as the elite Tour de Georgia. Come ride the Ride of the Pros!
The Six Gap Century’s ultra challenging route takes you up and down six of the steepest climbs in the North Georgia Mountains. Test your stamina with more than 11,200 feet of vertical climbing over the 104 mile course. Elevations for the six gaps in this ride range from 1,400 feet to 3,460 feet. The toughest climb, Hogpen Gap, will test even the strongest riders, averaging a 7% grade for seven miles, with sections as steep as 15%.
100 miles. 11,200 vertical feet. 3,000 friends.
There will be three distances:
- Six Gap
- Three Gap (50 miler)
- Valley (35 miler)