Build your endurance and strength by running at a tempo pace!
What pace are you going to run today? At times many athletes run too slow or too fast. Why not run in a paces in between? Tempo runs should be part of your weekly workouts, whether you are running for fitness or to set a personal record. They build both slow and fat-twitch muscle fibers, which leads to gains in speed and endurance. Also allows you to build mental strength and ability to add that extra gear towards the finish. Therefore, when the workouts are provided, please follow the instructions provided by the coach so you can get faster. How can you find out your Tempo pace run: please do the following:
Input your best 5k or 10k times from the last 3 months into:
There you will find your running paces.
Courage to Tri… USA Triathlon 2014 Club Regional Championship
Join us for the Summers Best Sprint Triathlon…..and show the other TRI Clubs you have what it takes for the
Triple Bridge Challenge!
The race starts at Sand Key Park, Clearwater
Make sure your club is represented
See you August 23rd…
Awards for the Top 3 clubs
Use Discount Code: FLCLUB10
- Monday – 5:30 am – Aquatic Center – Swim
- Tuesday – 5:00 am – Downtown YMCA – Bike Trainer / Run
- Wednesday – 5:30 am – Aquatic Center – Swim and Run
- Thursday – 5:00 am – Downtown YMCA – Run
- 6:30 pm – Airport Ride
- Saturday – 6:00 am- Lake Minneola, Clermont, FL- Race Day
- 2 hour bike ride after the race
- Sunday – 6:30 am – Downtown YMCA – Run