Races are coming up!
Our races are coming up and it is very important to get your training in. This past weekend we had a great training and it show that you are getting stronger. Keep up the good work. It is very important you bring your running shoes to swim practice this week as we will have many run off the pool.
Courage to Tri… USA Triathlon 2014 Club Regional Championship
Join us for the Summers Best Sprint Triathlon…..and show the other TRI Clubs you have what it takes for the Triple Bridge Challenge!
The race starts at Sand Key Park, Clearwater
Make sure your club is represented
See you August 23rd…
- Awards for the Top 3 clubs
Use Discount Code: FLCLUB10
Enclosed you will find the schedule for this week. Keep in mind you have the following countdown of your races:
- Clermont Sprint Race – July 12, 2014
- Club Championship – Courage to Tri – August 23, 2014
- Augusta 70.3 – September, 2014
- Ironman Hawaii – October 11, 2014
- Ironman Florida – November 1, 2014
- Ironman Cozumel – November 30, 2014 – 159 days left
- Monday – 5:30 am – Aquatic Center – Swim
- Tuesday – 5:00 am – Downtown YMCA – Bike Trainer / Run
- Wednesday – 5:30 am – Aquatic Center – Swim and Run
- Thursday – 5:00 am – Downtown YMCA – Bike Trainer / Run
- Friday – 5:30 am – Aquatic Center – Swim
- Saturday – 6:30 am- UCF Research Parkway – Bike /No Run
- 3 hour bike
- Sunday – 6:30 am – Downtown YMCA – Run